Free Internet dating sites allow you to learn a great deal about a potential date before you ever meet. You can know everything from education to marital history to children at home to sexual preferences before finding out the hard way.
No matter what your current situation is, and what you want in a mate, there is a free online dating service to fill your needs.
Free online dating sites can be:
– local, regional, national, or international
– dating-focused or focused on marriage
– adult (extramarital affairs, cheating, sex, fetish)
– religious (Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist)
– racial (black, Asian, Latino, interracial)
– by age (over forty, mature, seniors, college students)
– common situations (single parents, sugar daddy, deaf, disabled, herpes)
– special interests (travel, cruises, dog lovers)
Free online dating sites get you past the initial formalities without destroying your time, money, and health picking up women in bars. Do you want a women who is tall, well-educated, never married? How about a woman with no children but who wants them?
Where you find love will be up to you. You may want to stick to dating agencies with members close to home. On the other hand, you might prefer to search international sites for women who are taller, smarter, prettier, and sexier than you can find in your area. Choices are endless.
Don’t settle. Find exactly what you want.
Free online dating sites mean you never have to settle for the girl next door or the nice boy your Aunt Sally introduced you to. Decide what you are looking for in the perfect man or woman before you fill out your first online profile.
What are the advantages of free Internet dating:
1. Free. Free draws in members worldwide. Make your mistakes and get your feet wet without spending a dime. Plenty of Fish is a totally free dating site and maybe one of the largest dating sites in the world – free or paid.
2. Variety. Free sites attract large numbers of members. Members may be less committed than a paid site, but the variety and choice will be greater.
3. No worries. I love that Aussie phrase. Without a monthly subscription fee, you can take your time looking for the perfect match. No rush to find as many okay choices before you have to quit or pay again. Taking your time takes desperation out of the equation.
4. Honesty. You will get some people that puff up their profiles to attract someone they could not otherwise interest, but for the most part, free dating services are the ideal place to be yourself. Caveat: you don’t have to tell every dark secret from your past. Just don’t lie.
5. Profiles. Post your best photos. Express exactly what you want. Can you imagine how much time and money and alcohol you would have saved if everyone you met came with a profile on their forehead. Get past the “getting to know you” stage before you ever begin.
Some issues to contemplate:
Free has many meanings. Sites with free trials may require a credit card up front. I believe in starting with totally free sites, or ones that don’t ask for money until after you find people you are interested in. Why tempt it?
Free sites generally make their money from advertising. After all, once you fill out a profile, they have a giant database for advertisers to hit up.
Because these sites are free, customer support may be lacking. If you have been online for any length of time, this should not be of great concern.